Hungry People Unite

There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget

Visitors

Monday, March 8, 2010

Apparently I'm on to Something

Searching Msn's delish earlier I found a Beet recipe eerily similar to a dish that I created a few months  back. Some key ingriedient comparrisons, but that's where it ends. The recipe I found today, used as a dip, though I haven't searched what to use yet, I give a high-grade to. The one created by me  over this past summer was used as a base setting for a marinated, grilled T-bone. Also made with a side-dish of asparagus, touched with a glaze of the same beet sauce. And, then after a few weeks went by, the wife was craving some of the beet sauce... whipped up a batch and used as a base under a few chicken breast I had pounded out earlier that morning, after coming home slightly weary from a 16hr shift I had just pulled at work. Marinated the breast, and then later rolled up with some seasoned nufenchell? and some salt and peppered asparagus. Then hickory smoked @DaGrillWitDatFya.

1 comment: