Hungry People Unite

Visitors

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I share my story with everyone at every waking moment

On the fact they may have pertinent information that could lead me down the path I need to go. Today just under an hour ago this happened. I believe I have mentioned before that I would like to start a community garden and what looks like atleast 45 acres is about to open up for me. With some cleanup this could be a lucrative deal. Just last week, I told a group of people I had no idea where to start,(I know where I want to be, just not the steps to get there), my luck is changing, I feel this in my very being. These pics are just across the road from my home. It's the area behind the trees that I am concerned about, tho this side of the trees would be nice to obtain also.




No comments:

Post a Comment