Hungry People Unite

Visitors

Saturday, January 22, 2011

50 Top Solutions to Optimize the Social Media Experience

I've been receiving in the mail now for about 2 1/2yrs, this GREAT publication that is Website Magazine. Over the course of the time I've spent scouring the pages of this fine material, I come across pertinent information, steps I plan on taking over the next several weeks(if time need be) to implement into my own plan... which are at this time, to get out to as many platforms on the web and direct you back to here,(dagrill). I am planning to come to you, wherever there's an event that you're attending, I'll be just down the block.

Social media marketing, as a method of creating true user engagement, remains an elusive goal. Success does not come easy on Facebook, Twitter and elsewhere- particularily for those without a plan. If you have one, I'm bringing you this post as a MEANS to Help You. I'm learning here too, I just got this issue a few days ago, so all this is on the fly.

The reality is that most businesses don't have a plan and don't invest in the many powerful platformed-based solutions, for the rich social media experience. This I bring you will change all that by profling 50 of the most prominent solutions at the ready to help improve your social media experience and that of your audience.

I've ventured to a few of the sites already, sites that drew me in with just a name. 24th on the list and my first choice, was http://www.sproutsocial.com. The reason I think I chose this one it was outlined in black which made it look like it had just passed the .500 mark on the list. This http://ping.fm/dashboard/?su, I consider my being in the right place at the right time. One I'm researching now is objective marketer, and this http://objectivemarketer.com/objectivemarketer/how-it-works.html, is how it works. It looks promising. I'll be back over the next few days posting as I see fit... some will follow further in the future, when the budget allows.

No comments:

Post a Comment