Hungry People Unite

Visitors

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Tonight I'm man@DAGrill

Chicken been marinating now some 52hrs., lol, not  neccesarily to impart flavor, but yesterday, the wife made spaghetti, I marinated the chicken the night before, as a just in case she didn't feel like doing the cooking herself. Well grills hot, BRB... 5 minutes later,  The chicken is grilling, the aroma has got the neighbors asking questions.. LOL, Herbie, there may be a piece to offer. Tonight's offering will be a Grilled Chicken Salad. I should update later with pics, will I!!? is the bigger question. We'll see... plus, I'm workin' on a surprise(my recipe collection), to be donned at a later d-n-t.; (ICE BREAKER) It is a new Page, perhaps the early writing's of my cookbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment