Hungry People Unite

Visitors

Sunday, April 17, 2011

This Time, There Was No Pic

This is more of a product review. Today for the first time, on a windy day, I used s chimney starter. The results were nothing short of amazing. I've used several brands of starter fluids and had never seen a blaze the likes of the one I had goin earlier under that pork shoulder I previously posted about, cutting the silver skin off of.
I'm in the process of moving once again, and this is the final time, for my family I have found a place to call our own... simultaneously as of right now, or last week rather, after acquiring $10,000 for purchase of said home, slowing for an unspecified amount of time, the start up of the page we all know and love... I'm hoping that inside of three years, that one of three plans I have to see this through come to fruition.
And thanks to my brother-in-law who just recently came back after a long hiatus, shared some info about one of his long time family friends, who runs one of the tri-state daily newspapers. This is the kind of connection I have been lookin to utilize. "It doesn't matter what Life has dealt you, if given the opportunity anyone can succeed."

No comments:

Post a Comment