Hungry People Unite

There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget

Visitors

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

With Bananas already Pureed

Got some lettuce(Romain, worms eat just as Gourmet as I do... sans meat) goin' in, waiting in the refrigerator is some radishes, and other various items. And plus, I have some coffee grounds and egg shells(again).

But first, I'm gonna try something(wrote this, now back to work)... UPDATE: what had happened was, I went diggin' for some worms(a lot), along with some castings, and placed them in a bowl. Then, I made a nice sized well on the opposite side to the last feeding, and instead of just dumping the meal in, I spread it evenly over the not so perfectly flat surface, and placed the bowl load back into the bin. I did this, in all honesty to get worms feeding from the top and the bottom, meeting in the middle, and, come next feed, I may have to refurbish my first bin. This shit(no pun intended), is multiplying at an alarming rate, quicker than I could have imagined, it's all good though, I may have to outsource to my father in law, if he'll allow me the opportunity, to make a predetermined set of sales via his website http://www.bigdaddieorganics.com, unless, I can hold off until the Change I spoke of in my last post, happens, and I get sales set up here. We'll see as time goes by... BBS.





No comments:

Post a Comment