Hungry People Unite

Visitors

Saturday, April 7, 2012

I am on the come up

Over the course of the past two days while at work, I have made a couple of sales. I have not the product yet, but it will be purchased, prepped, and brought in by next weekend, for the crew that bought in. It's a small step forward, but a step in the right direction. This step also has me reworking my grant proposal... what essentially was going to be at least a cool quarter mil, is now going to be broken down to, I would say less than $30,000, give or take a few thousand. Actually getting ready to go research items for start up, such as a couple of prep tables, which the last time I priced them, ran about $128... soon my front yard will house a small kitchen, the smells wafting from this kitchen should draw in large crowds. I already know the people whom I am surrounded by at work, are ready and willing to help spread the message. The small local following is getting ready to expand, evident by the sales that were recently made. To all the people out there, who've always thought I was taking shit, I will soon help you eat your words, lmBao.

I said at the beginning, it was to be a long drawn out process, I am ready to move forward and use any given profit to decrease any forsaken debts.

No comments:

Post a Comment