Hungry People Unite

Visitors

Monday, April 16, 2012

I have broadened my customer base

In a weekend, I have obtained a small group of people to attest to the flavors I exude throughout my menu... and often as I've touted, my wife, Stephanie's, potato salad(she will pass on with that secret... she ain comin off that bitch for nothin). Two items I presented, to a new group of tasters of my hotdog sauce, and also, up until this past Saturday, April 14th, 2012, the elusive pizza that some just stared at in amazement, and even fewer had ever tasted. Two goals, both accomplished... I get this menu done and passed out, so we can get this up an rollin', it'll be third goal completed.
Tonight first day of class for the week, let's see what I can get set up, paid for upfront and prepped and dispersed beginning next week... hopefully with a few visually aesthetic pics, I can conjure up some funds. Who wants to get in on the craze(not in question form).

No comments:

Post a Comment