Hungry People Unite

Visitors

Monday, December 28, 2009

Taking an Idea and Tweaking it

With tax time just around the corner, and Springtime(as if that really matters, to a PRO that is) in the air, even though, as is evidenced by the date above, it is by all means Winter, an unusually warm Winter, but Winter nonetheless... what are your COOKOFF er, cookOut expectations for the up and coming grilling season that is 2010. With plans to go on vacation: 1) Get the family van tuned up. 2) Get those much needed tires(before the other 3 burst(I think this just became a HoneyDoList). 3) Purchase TOM TOM. 4) Plan vacation with special stop before returning home. Task three and four will be easy, considering we'll be goin' where we've been, and that Special Stop, I already know where the family wants to go, night before we leave set TOM TOM wake up and head to destination Cedar Point, somewhere- North Ohio. DTTBD
The reason for this post is to let you know that at said tax time I plan to purchase materials to build my cook space that will consist of 4 55gallon drums. Fresh thought: I think I'll take my next 3 days off to research welders, for the results you can follow here. Original plans are for finished product to be a stationary cook space, but as I've stated previously, I want to share my tasty creations with their artful-flares, with the world... that stationary shit's for the feeble minded. The welder will come into play when barrels are set, to tweak the inside a bit. I'll keep you posted and update you a few weeks in advance to Cedar Point. Then you can set your weekend to be there or have someone stop by for you. Meal yet to be planned. I ain't about to build this BIG BASTARD for nothin', I'ma have food for purchase... keep following I'm sure to whet ya appetite. And if you don't come to try my wife's potato salad, well then this whole idea is your loss, I ain't playin' I know what it taste like. For a price you should want to also. BYOLR.

No comments:

Post a Comment