Hungry People Unite

Visitors

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Where My Plans are to Take Me

I want to feed the nation, I've started locally, by cooking for special events at work(I'll accept this task 100% of the time), some of you know, and for those that don't, let me stress the issue, "I WANT TO BRING MY FAMILY DINNERS TO YOUR TABLE!!" I'm steady branchin' out to different corners of the Internet:break for a few to gather me another BBQ chicken sandwich I just made... Okay I'm back. To those who know I ain't playin' when I say this sandwich is bangin', I've garnered high remarks for my Souls Inspirations, taste I want to share with the world. My wife just ran a couple of sandwiches to my mother-in-law, Susan, and just got that "TASTY" text, as I finished off my 2nd go round. If you plan to visit http://www.tomorrowsdinneris.ning.com/, on the main page one of the first things you'll see is a paypal link that is set and raring to go... the link is ready only in need of some item updates and the kitchen, well the kitchen lacks every item to be sold... I'm a small operation lacking any capital, if only desire could fund and equip the goals and aspirations, I'd be sittin on top of the world.
That's where the idea for the next part of the idea comes in to play... with the final concept to reduce my overall grocery bill as is evidenced by the action I've taken in purchasing the start up of my own worm farm. You can view these results via http://www.youtube.com/ searching tomorrowsinneris. With plans to purchase at least 2 more bins this tax time, the only resource from here I lack is a means to actually ship out the finished product that is the vermipost. However I am close to finding a suitable enough container(plastic bags) from what I believe a reputable online company in bio-bags, at http://www.e3living.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment