Hungry People Unite

There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget

Visitors

Sunday, March 13, 2011

If you noticed my post from earlier,

and are now at the brink of pulling your hair out in anticipation,the meal I have in mind for tonight is Beef Tinga. This will be the second meal I get to create in my newly acquired Cast Iron Dutch Oven from none other than Lodge. The 1st was a pot of what turned out to be an amazing bowl of beans. That night, I hadn't yet received the mobile platform I'm coming to you now from, so I couldn't bring you the pics I plan to bring you later tonight. I've struggled within myself on what was the first meal I was going to showcase my love of food with. Well that conflict is over, and the new page I wrote of a few post back,if all goes right, should be donned as well. Later, I will bring you a couple of pics of the beef being prepped.

No comments:

Post a Comment