Hungry People Unite

Visitors

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Inside Beef Tinga

As smoky-spicy chipotle and fresh chorizo stand out as the Bite!! of this fall apart braised beef dish. You as the chef will surely win over with this sure-bet crowd pleasing tongue-tingling, melt in your mouth flavored stew that can be used in various recipes, such as cradled inside soft/hard shell tacos, served over biscuits/toast, or stuffed inside empanadas or enchiladas.

Sorry, I'm a couple days late on gettin the recipe to you. I should present it to you later tonight as the first recipe on the page I spoke of a few months back. I may have leaked the title already, but if not, tonight look for PIZZAZED PERFORMANCE!

My cousin told me after recent negative events in my life that I will find a way. I just have to regain and keep my focus on the task at hand(I'll update this story as it develops), for now possibly, @DaGrillWitDatFya may be hanging up the tools. I really hope something happens soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment