Hungry People Unite

There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget

Visitors

Monday, January 18, 2010

Just Posted to show Ideas for Oprah

This from a Bi-racial multi ethnic 36 yr old male, who grew up without the black side of his family. Late '08 started writing book "Yesterday You Helped Shape Who and What I am Today".


Just recently decided to change title to "The Problems of a Man With no Family Structure" Oprah and staff this story runs deep, I believe my grandmother from my fathers side just passed and hurts more for the fact I didn't know her and the white woman I did know as my GM, I didn't really care. Met my dad Easter of '95(I was 21), not as blissful a reunion as I had hoped, we live within 20 miles of eachother and don't speak, but still want desprately to meet the remaining family members, HELP Me PLEASE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment