Hungry People Unite

Visitors

Monday, January 18, 2010

Just Posted to show Ideas for Oprah

This from a Bi-racial multi ethnic 36 yr old male, who grew up without the black side of his family. Late '08 started writing book "Yesterday You Helped Shape Who and What I am Today".


Just recently decided to change title to "The Problems of a Man With no Family Structure" Oprah and staff this story runs deep, I believe my grandmother from my fathers side just passed and hurts more for the fact I didn't know her and the white woman I did know as my GM, I didn't really care. Met my dad Easter of '95(I was 21), not as blissful a reunion as I had hoped, we live within 20 miles of eachother and don't speak, but still want desprately to meet the remaining family members, HELP Me PLEASE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment