Hungry People Unite

Visitors

Saturday, November 20, 2010

hickoryworks.com

Every now and again I come across some things I like to share with you, things that when dealing with food, intrigue me. Tonight, hickoryworks.com has the spotlight, and is one thing in line for a tax time purchase, something I'm going out of my way and prolly above and beyond my means, in trying to obtain. A lot of people I talk to now a days live for special events of the year like "Black Fridays". where it's mostly electronics and things of that nature in ones desires, with the exception of my much needed upgrade on my phone, one I can use for business, I'm all good on my gadgets. Expanding my repertoire in the kitchen and all the flavors I can create are 100% my focus and desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment