Hungry People Unite

Visitors

Monday, November 29, 2010

Obama needs 12 stitches after being hit in lip - Politics - White House - msnbc.com

In response to Obama needs 12 stitches after being hit in lip - Politics - White House - msnbc.com, I wrote: Hey, I'm tryna get that PRESIDENTIAL SEAL OF APPROVAL, on my pizza. OBAMA, come hang out... (Secret Service Note: Don't worry, I'm currently twice Honorable Discharged, from the same unit, of the KY. Guard. But that's another story, to be told another time and place. I'm plannin' a trip to 1600 DTBD. all in the name of flavor, and the pizza isn't comin' alone. My plans to visit just the White Houses' Garden. And it didn't post there in the story's comments all on a night when some crazed chick, Scarlette, was on a tyrade on religion and hatin' America and posted the same msg some 16x's... still smh.

No comments:

Post a Comment