Hungry People Unite

Visitors

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

It's not the 3200 Sq.ft. I was Hoping for.

But, it is a start. After a couple of days now watching the rise and hourly progression of the sun, I've realized a couple of different things. Starting small is my first option. My Yard is very shaded, due to 5, very overgrown trees. Along with the one in the front yard coming down, I had already spoke of scaling back some branches, of the other 4. Well, I'll hafta go higher than expected, in each tree to bring in ample sunlight. Overtime, this will be achieved, every bit of extra money I make and can pour back into the land/business, I will. Well, I'm not exactly where I want to be, but as I said in the beginning, It's going to be a long slow process... that point I believe I have made evident. But, truly for the first time, I can now grow as fast as my crops allow me.


No comments:

Post a Comment